Protect Company Data, Assets and Applications from Cyber Threats
Traditional network security measures will no longer cut it against the evolving digital landscape. In the past, companies kept tight controls over the edge of their network by having a centralized location in which employees operated secured devices. Now, the edge is more ambiguous, as there are now endpoints existing outside of office spaces. Employees access their work applications, communicate and collaborate through cell phones, remote desktops and more. These new kinds of connectivity open the door to more vulnerabilities and make it harder for businesses to gain visibility into what’s coming in and out of their networks.
To secure network perimeters and keep businesses ahead of potential threats to their data, Impact has created a perimeter security package, powered by industry-leading tools. We’ll establish secure boundaries for your network with intrusion detection and threat mitigation tech, and monitor, manage and remediate threats before they reach your business core.
Benefits of Impact’s Network Perimeter Security Solutions
Impact’s cybersecurity experts utilize two products to create a more well-rounded and proactive set of protections and control for a business’ IT environment. With unified threat management (UTM) and a web application firewall (WAF), we apply protections based on modern threat intelligence that can be integrated with your existing tech and systems.
Applying edge security solutions to your network perimeter brings the following benefits:
Next-gen UTM firewall, gateway, antivirus and intrusion prevention tools
Increased protection of internal systems
A team of Cybersecurity Analysts to set up, monitor and configure front-line defense systems
Proactive monitoring and prevention of cyberthreats
Advanced security for all remote, internet-facing applications and websites
Prevention of data breaches and loss of intellectual property
Find out more about how edge security can benefit your company.
Impact’s Secure Data Protection Solutions
The UTM solution integrates several enhanced cybersecurity features into next-gen network routing devices. With these devices, your business can ensure all users and systems are secured no matter where they run. When working with Impact as your managed security service provider, you won’t need to worry about setup. Our team will work on the configuration to include all internal devices within your organization. We will also be monitoring and making recommendations for improvements based on regular reporting from UTM firewall devices.
- Next-gen firewall, gateway antivirus and anti-malware and intrusion prevention
- Protection of all internal systems
- Deployment for firmware updates
- Faster threat detection and remediation, all done remotely
- Zero-touch provisioning, meaning new devices can be added to your network from anywhere
- Traffic control and bandwidth policies
- Web caching for frequently-accessed content
WAF provides an advanced level of perimeter defense that protects applications and data within and outside of the company’s central location from infection and theft. Prevent severe data breaches or the loss of confidential information through security and monitoring for key internet-accessible applications and site infrastructures.
- Integration with web applications across your network
- Scalable solution to grow alongside your business and adapt to the threat landscape
- Dashboards where our team can monitor any suspicious activity, adjust rules and act on requests both on-premise and in the cloud
- APIs that allow for easy customization, configuration, analytics and plugins
- Faster onboarding and user management
- Customized firewall rules based on your needs
- Extensive threat intelligence to provide complete network coverage, improve accuracy and decrease the number of false alarms
WAF protects against several attack vectors, including
- Broken Authentication
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- XML External Entities (XXE)
- Broken Access Control
- Security Misconfiguration
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Insecure Deserialization
- Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- Insufficient Logging and Monitoring
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
5 Graphs & Charts on the State of Cybersecurity Investment
2020 has been a year full of surprises for businesses—some […]
10 Cybersecurity In Education Stats You Should Know
Cybersecurity in education is a topic that has been raised […]
Talk to a Specialist
Find out more about how edge security solutions can benefit your company.