Branding & Marketing Services with Impact
Impact provides branding and marketing for organizations large and small with enterprise-level research, strategy, creative, and account management so they can control their company’s image and outreach. For businesses that don’t have the resources to maintain a large internal team, our full-service agency brings together specialists from all fields of marketing and branding including:
- Content creation
- Research and analysis
- Paid media
- Social media
- Video marketing
- UX/UI and Graphic Design
Partnering with Impact gives you the enterprise-level resources to engage your audience, grow your business, and build a brand that tells your story.
How Impact Helps Businesses Build Their Brand
See how marketing & branding services from Impact helps businesses define their brand, reach their audience, and build strong marketing strategies.
Advantages of Marketing & Branding with Impact
- Access to a full-fledged marketing and branding team with expertise in email marketing, campaign strategies, audience engagement, lead generation, copywriting, and graphic design
- Long-term, research-based marketing strategies that go beyond one-and-done projects and change and grow with you
- Top-quality creative design for logos, websites, marketing materials, social media, and brand graphics
Impact Digital Marketing and Branding
Why Businesses Choose Impact for Branding and Marketing
Marketing and branding with Impact is not just a one-and-done project-based service. Instead, we focus on long-term strategies that allow your brand amplification to develop over time. We start with a comprehensive marketing assessment to dive into the current state of your business, which leads to a custom-built strategy that can adapt and grow with your changing company.
Our team is made up of a wide array of specialists in different fields of marketing from SEO to design to lead generation and strategy. Working with Impact gives you access to a full-fledged marketing department without the hassle of finding and onboarding every member of one yourself.
What You Get with Marketing and Branding from Impact
When you partner with Impact for your business’ marketing and branding, you get access to everything needed to help you meet your goals and build initiatives that tell your story and drive growth.
- Marketing Specialists: No one marketer has the skills and knowledge necessary to tackle everything needed in a complete marketing and branding strategy. Impact’s team is made up of a variety of specialists in every facet of marketing and branding, including graphic designers, SEO experts, UX/UI designers, data analysts, copywriters, and more.
- Long-Term Planning and Strategy: Impact’s marketing strategies are built to be scalable and adaptable so they can fit your changing needs and goals over a long-term relationship. Our team is not only looking at the present, we’re looking into the future to make sure you’re ready for upcoming challenges and adapting to evolving situations.
- Data-Driven Decisions: We base our decision making and strategies on real, actionable data pulled by Impact’s dedicated research and analytics team to craft campaigns that target the right audience, in the right place, at the right time, with the right message.
How Marketing and Branding with Impact Helps Businesses
From the initial assessment to strategy, implementation, and ongoing support, our process ensures that your marketing strategies are effective now and in the future.
- Assessment—First, we’ll look at the current state of your brand—covering SEO, social media, marketing objectives, current initiatives, and business projections and goals. Then, we’ll examine the wider industry, including a competitor analysis, to determine the scope of our work and how we can position our marketing strategy to help you achieve your goals and maximize ROI.
- Research and Data—Our internal research and analytics team will sift through all ofthe data from your website, CMS, social media, Google Analytics, and moreto discover trends and find opportunities that will help shape our overall strategy.
- Build and Implement a Strategy—Our teams of specialists take that data and create marketing materials and strategies that achieve your goals by engaging your audience, generating leads, and telling your story.
- Ongoing Support and Future Planning—Our account managers will schedule periodic check-ins to answer questions, discuss progress, define future goals, and decide on deliverables for the future.
Let’s Connect About Brand and Marketing Solutions
Learn how Impact’s Marketing and Branding Services can help your business.
We are positioned to be a full-service agency for all marketing needs. Once an Impact client, you have full access to our entire team of creatives, strategists and analysts. We’ll provide you with a strategic plan at the start of the engagement which may include any mix of the following tactics, all based on your business goals. As your goals and needs evolve throughout the relationship, have peace of mind knowing that we have the skills, experience and services to help you with whatever you need.
Support your marketing campaigns throughout the sales funnel with automation and lead management tools powered by HubSpot.
Impact has teams of UX and UI designers, developers, and creatives who specialize in building customized, beautiful, SEO-optimized websites that provide your ideal customer experience.
Through a research-based strategy, our SEO experts will help you stay up to date on the latest best practices—like keyword research, content strategies, and website optimization—to make it easier for your ideal audience to find you online.
Drive organic growth with content creation services including blogs, emails, social media, and print pieces that build website authority, generate leads, engage your audience, and help you achieve your marketing goals.
Visually tell your brand’s story with professional photography and video services from a team of creatives who can showcase your brand in a way that fits with the rest of your visual identity.
A company’s brand is more than just its logos and colors. It’s their complete identity and must be represented in everything they do. Our teams specialize in establishing strong branding through copy, design, video, and more.
With a dedicated research and analytics team, Impact bases all our strategies, campaigns, and initiatives on data. We use these analytics to establish a complete understanding of the landscape in order to find and take advantage of every opportunity for growth.
Paid media consists of digital ads found on websites and search results which are paid for, rather than earned through organic search. A paid media strategy helps you target and engage with your ideal audience and build brand awareness online.
With development and user experience specialists, Impact can deliver fully functional, easy-to-use applications that support your goals and activities.
Long-term access to marketing and branding experts who provide ongoing support in the form of reviews, reports, insights, and additional consultations to ensure your strategy is always up to date and meeting your changing needs.
Marketing & Branding FAQs
Have questions about marketing and branding with Impact? Explore our most frequently asked ones:
Why is marketing and branding important?
Marketing and branding are important because they define how you are perceived by and engage with your audience. They make sure you find your audience and present a consistent, accurate representation of who you are and what you do. Behind the scenes, marketing is the driving force of business that finds your audiences, engages them, and works to transition them from leads to customers.
What is included in branding services?
Branding services includes everything a business needs to define itself, its story, and how it comes across to its audience. This includes its logo, website, social media, creative copywriting, and more, all of which come together to form a cohesive brand identity.
What is SEO and how does it work?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the way your audience organically finds you through search engines like Google. It’s an aspect of digital marketing that affects every area of your online presence, including social media, websites, and blogs. Impact makes research-driven decisions in content strategies, website development, and social media campaigns that capitalize on popular trends and relevant keywords to make sure your business gets in front of the right people and is easily findable.
What is organic traffic?
Organic traffic is website traffic that comes through search engines like Google or YouTube. It’s built through strong SEO strategies targeting relevant keywords that are being searched by people who are looking for businesses like yours.
What is the purpose of marketing automation?
The purpose of marketing automation is to simplify and streamline processes that typically take people a lot of manual and repetitive actions, like email drip campaigns, CMS data entry, or scheduling social media posts. Automation lets programmed robots handle these tasks so marketers can dedicate their time to doing things that require more critical thinking or creativity.
Have more questions? Contact a marketing specialist at Impact and get answers today.
Business Roadmap Quiz: What’s The Right Strategy for You?
A business roadmap helps guide you to improve your business, […]
5 Ways to Improve Your Employer Image
An employer image is how your staff, jobseekers, and also […]
Talk to a Specialist About Brand and Marketing Services
Learn how Impact’s Managed Marketing Services can help your business.