Impact Receives 2018 Ricoh Circle of Excellence Award and Prestige Certification
Impact is a proud recipient of the 2018 Ricoh Circle of Excellence Award. Only 30% of Ricoh dealers receive this award annually. We are proud to have received this distinction every year since 2013 (based on Impact’s acquisition of Illinois Paper & Copier Company, January 2017). This is evidence of our commitment to industry-leading customer service performed by certified technical experts.
What is this Award?
Ricoh Dealers receive the Circle of Excellence Award based on a number of criteria:
- Technical expertise and quality of service
- Model certification
- Response time success rates
- Overall customer satisfaction
A Prestige Certification for service is the highest designation within the Ricoh Circle of Excellence. Nationally, only 9% of Ricoh dealers have at least one service technician with a Prestige Certification. Impact has six nationally-ranked service technicians with a Prestige Certification.
Our Commitment to Serve Clients
- We provide a guaranteed 24/7/4 response time to any service request.
- Phone-based service requests have a guaranteed 30-minute response time.
Our commitment to service excellence is a driving factor in our 93% client retention rate.
The Impact Advantage
A Circle of Excellence Award signifies a quality business relationship with Ricoh that is unmatched by Impact competitors. This allows our clients to reap the benefits of this business relationship, including:
- Exclusive promotions and discounts
- Priority status
- Immediate response to service inquiries