2021 Best Places to Work in Indiana
Impact Networking Earns Top Spot on Indiana Best Places to Work Large Companies List
Impact Networking, a leading managed service provider, was recently named as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana. This 16th annual program was created by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce and Best Companies Group.
This statewide survey and awards program is designed to identify, recognize and honor the participating employers in Indiana with the leading workplace cultures. The list is made up of 125 companies.
“We have many tremendous employers in the state, so it’s great to see more and more companies take part in this effort to evaluate their workplace cultures and gain the recognition they deserve,” says Indiana Chamber President Kevin Brinegar. “These companies consistently demonstrate to their employees how much they value their contributions.”
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
– Be a for-profit, not-for-profit business or government entity;
– Be a publicly or privately held business;
– Have a facility in Indiana;
– Have at least 15 employees working in Indiana;
– Be in business a minimum of 1 year.
Large Companies (250-999 U.S. employees)
Company / Primary Indiana Location
- Blue & Co., LLC / Carmel
- Blue Horseshoe Solutions / Carmel
- CAPTRUST Lakeside / Chesterton
- Centier Bank / Merrillville
- Electric Plus, Inc. / Avon
- FORUM Credit Union / Fishers
- Harrah’s Hoosier Park Racing & Casino (Caesars Entertainment) / Anderson
- Hylant / Multiple locations
- Impact Networking / Indianapolis
- Katz, Sapper & Miller / Indianapolis
- MCM CPAs & Advisors LLP / Indianapolis
- Merchants Bank of Indiana / Merchants Capital / Carmel
- Onebridge / Indianapolis
- WestPoint Financial Group / Indianapolis
- Zotec Partners / Carmel
Companies from across the state entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Places to Work in Indiana. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics. This part of the process was worth approximately 25% of the total evaluation. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. This part of the process was worth approximately 75% of the total evaluation. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final rankings. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process in Indiana, analyzed the data, and determined the final rankings.
The final rankings will be announced at an awards ceremony on Thursday, May 6, 2021, and then published in the Indiana Chamber’s BizVoice® magazine after the event.
For more information on the Best Places to Work in Indiana program, visit www.BestPlacestoWorkIN.com.