Your Trusted Print Partner
Does your business keep track of printing costs? Many are shocked to learn the thousands they lose per month due to a reliance on paper. Additionally, there’s an increasing amount of potential risks to putting your data on paper.
With experience in both hardware and document management, Impact’s Managed Print Services team is well-versed in the many options that exist for businesses of all sizes to cut their print costs, create an eco-friendlier environment less reliant on paper, and shift the focus from manual data entry to digital efficiency.
I worked with several vendors, and our interaction with…Impact in general was head and shoulders above the other vendors.
Anne White, Business Officer Manager at Kort Builders, Inc.
Find out more about how Managed Print Services can benefit your business.
Managed Print Services
Why do I need print services from Impact?
To establish a secure and streamlined printer fleet and improve employee printing habits. Our certified experts work with the top print vendors and document management services to find the right, affordable tools to move your business forward, with installation, and ongoing remote and onsite support from our experts.
Impact’s print and document services help businesses with:
- Old and outdated hardware
- No current print practices
- Costs due to resource waste
- Stacks of unsecured paper in open office spaces
- No print security plan
- An unorganized print device layout or floor plan
What is included in Impact’s Managed Print Services package?
Hardware and software sourced from top industry vendors, customized for your offices and regularly serviced by Impact technicians. During an assessment, we review your office’s layout, equipment and paper-based processes in order to inform our choices to manage your print volumes, reduce waste and more.
With Impact’s Managed Print Services, you’ll receive:
- Strategic floor plans
- Equipment suggestions from premier vendors
- 24/7/365 support
- In-person and remote service
- User training and education
- Workflow solutions and strategies
- Document management
- Supplies replenishment and recycling
- Green initiatives
How does the process work?
We have created a series of steps referred to as DMAICM: Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Manage and Control. Every partnership starts with an audit, and we work with your team from there to determine the best solution, implement it and monitor the results.
These steps include:
- Reviewing data and document workflows and current hardware
- Researching current output, processes, productivity and costs
- Creating KPIs and goals that include education, equipment and workflow revisions
- Technology installation and implementation
- Ongoing support and supplies services
Hear from Our Customers
“A partner is someone that you’re joined together with and they are on your team. That’s how I feel about Impact. A partner is someone that comes in and rolls up his sleeves and goes to work with you in solving the problem.”
Jerry Wick, President at Custom Data Too Mail
Discover how Impact’s Managed Print Services can help your business.